Music Works for Communities
MusicianCorps hosts Community Days to engage citizens in co-creative music making activities and service. From large-scale Days of Song & Service to ongoing workshops and jam sessions, MusicianCorps Community Days bring participatory music engagement opportunities to students and families, veterans, hospitalized children, senior citizens, incarcerated youth, corporate employees, and more.
- Nearly two-thirds (64%) of youth said that because of MusicianCorps, they are "more interested in helping out in their community"
- 266 Community Days hosted, including 2 large-scale Days of Song & Service
- 1,538 volunteers engaged
- Over 100 corporate volunteers engaged from 9 businesses
- 100+ partnerships with community-based organizations, schools, and hospitals
- Testimonials for MusicianCorps Community Days >>
Related Media for MusicianCorps Community Days
VIDEO: MusicianCorps LA-Boyle Heights performs "Happy Xmas" - December 17, 2012
VIDEO: Scholastic's Clifford the Big Red Dog Winner: MusicianCorps - August 11, 2012
News and More from MLK Day of Song & Service 2012 - January 17, 2012